to the Termal of Terton Jatson Nyingpo)
Dhamchoe Rinpoche especially consecrated the 5 Zambala wish
fulfilling wealth vase for the benefits of all sentient beings.
It is especially beneficial in rectifying all the harmful
effects caused by the turbulent economic crisis. Through the
blessing of the 5 Zambala, the unstable economic situation
will be quickly stabilized.
of the economic turbulence, collapse of banking giants and
the massive retrenchment have shown us clearly the meaning
of impermanent. Thus, we should quickly accumulate several
good merits with this impermanent human body. We must also
understand that the wealth that we have accumulated in this
life time is actually a result of the good karma we have accumulated
in our previous lives. As such, we should readily make offerings
to the triple gems and frequently practice the perfection
5-Zamabala wish fulfilling wealth vases are prepared according
to the Terma teaching of Teron Garchen Nyingpo. The vases
have been blessed continuously (24 hours) for six days by
Rinpoche and various lamas.
Content of the Wealth
Vase consists of the following items:
1. 5 metals and various precious stones (prosperity and harvest
2. Medicine and various herbs (eradication of diseases and illnesses)
3. Holy items from Tandong Gyalpo and Tsewang Norbu
4. 7 lives Brahmins relics
5. Mandala sand of the Yidam practice according to the Karma
and Terma lineage
6. Nanga pills holy and Nine-eye zee powder
7. Holy relics and Dharma pills of various mahasiddhas
Benefits of Making Offerings to the
Wish Fulfilling Wealth Vase
The Wealth vases are the embodiment of the 3 roots; Guru,
Yidam and Khandro. It is the mandala of all the Zambalas and
wealth deities and encompasses the four activities of pacifying,
increasing, magnetizing and subjugating. Through making confession
in front of the vases, one will eradicate various obstacles
and quickly complete the 2 accumulations of merits and wisdom.
the wealth vase can be found, there will be eradication of
disasters and obstacles caused by the 4 elements.
to make offerings to the Wealth Vase
1. One should constantly recite the mantra of Urgyen Norla
with the motivation to benefit all sentient beings.
2. The wealth vase can be placed on altar or any clean and
3. One can offer incense, water, red tea, red wine or flowers
(daily offering is not a must).
4. Chocolate, sweets or biscuits can be offered (after offering,
the items can be distributed to friends and relatives for